June 9, 2010 by Sara
I made this on Sunday and finished off the last of it today for lunch, but I forgot to take a picture! I’ve got to get better at remembering to do that. Anyway, the chicken salad was really good served on top of the copious salad greens we received from the CSA last week.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 5 teaspoons honey
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups red or green seedless grapes, sliced in half
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper. Whisk until well combined.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and arrange chicken in a single layer in a baking dish. Add 1/2 cup water to the bottom of the baking dish, cover with foil and bake 25 minutes until completely cooked through. Remove cooked chicken breasts from pan, cool at room temperature for 10 minutes, then cover and refrigerate.
- When the chicken is cold, dice into bite-size chunks and transfer to a large bowl. Stir in grapes, celery and dressing. Serve on top of salad greens or on bread.